Sunday, November 06, 2011

Twenty Roses



November 3rd ,three days ago, came to us a bit different from usual year, with this year marking our 20th wedding anniversary.

I married Kiyono at a small church in Chiba prefecture on the national holiday(Culture day in Japan), November 3rd  in 1991.
It’s not too long ago, just twenty years or two decades ago.

We had a party to cerebrate the anniversary at a small restaurant called ‘AG Café’ on the top of a hill viewing Utsunomiya city.
On our way back home, we dropped in a local flower shop and bought big size red roses.

How will 30th anniversary come to us? What will I be thinking of? Where or which country shall we live in?

Maybe, I don’t know. The answer is blowing in the wind.






1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

Happy 20th Anniversary to you and your wife. Those are beautiful roses Ray. my apologies for my lack of visits, its been such a busy period for me nowadays :)